If you are currently doing your own bookkeeping and payroll, you may want to ask yourself the following questions:
- Do I have the fear of the “CRA” in me (Canada Revenue Agency)?
- Am I confident that I am preparing my books correctly?
- Would I be relieved to know that my books are always up to date?
- Could I do my bookkeeping, payroll and/or tax preparation more efficiently?
- Instead of doing my own bookkeeping and payroll, could I be doing something else with my limited time?
If you answered “Yes” to any of the questions, you may want to consider these four top reasons for employing a qualified bookkeeper for your business.