Qualified bookkeepers are detail-oriented, thorough, exact and precise. They are also up to date with changes to CRA taxation regulations.
Consider the following questions you might have:
- Am I recording or charging the GST correctly?
- Are my employee benefits taxed (or not) properly?
- Should I be charging PST on my services?
- How do I figure out my vehicle expenses if I use my car for business sometimes?
- Can I write off a portion of the cost of the vehicle?
- Am I paying too much (or too little) tax? Am I sure?
- Do I account for only 50% of the GST on meals and entertainment?
- Can I write off the Christmas party?
- How do I figure out my costs if I work from a home office?
- Could deducting those costs affect my principal residence exemption?